Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This is more a Tumblr update than a blog update......

I really really really really really really really really want to talk to Patrick.

I had to get that out of my system.
(Holy moly)

I don't know if we are still not talking but I do know that the urgency to talk to him is there on my end, I have no idea about him. I keep thinking it's because I'm stressed about exams and he is really the only one I would go to when I was stressed, and so now, I'm just like "I'm super stressed....who cares enough to talk to me about it." BUT I have to pull my pants up and just talk to people. . . and that is what I'm finding hard because of how comfortable I am talking to Patrick about things. And because I feel like I did when Patrick would make me talk to other people about my life: Scared, nervous, afraid, self conscious, and a lot of other stuff. That's one thing I would like prayer for.

For now, I'm going to continue to not talk to him. I've considered talking to him on Sunday if it permits and I've been praying about it too and I've been feeling this sense of peace about that, so hopefully I remember to.

Also, with these thoughts, those stupid desires come back. Another reason to not talk to him .
Oh, and Glee is NOT helping those desires.

That is it,
Angie

1 comment: